In BIG SIGNAL have the last generation in the design and development of Quad antennas for 144 MHz/2 m.
Why choose a Quad antenna versus a traditional Yagi?
· Elements of full wavelength, reaching maximum efficiency in TX / RX.
· More gain in less boom length than a traditional Yagi.
· Very low noise, improve the reception of weak signals in urban environments.
· Extraordinary F/R and F/B, reducing noise in the rejection directions.
· Heavy-Duty construction for an extreme durability.
¡BIG SIGNAL - Make the difference!
· Band: 144 MHz. · Active elements: 8. · Gain: 13,50 dBi. · F/B: 16,90 dB. ·Polarization: Horizontal or Vertical · SWR: 1,1:1 ~ 1,5:1. · Impedance: 50 Ohm. · Power rating: 5.000 W. · Boom length: 3,60 m / 11,81 ft · Turning radius: 1,83 m / 6,00 ft ·Total height: 0,55 m / 1,80 ft · Weight: 9 Kg / 19,84 lb ·Wind survival: > 200 Km/h. / 125 mph
· Boom to Mast: 150 x 100 x 6 mm ·Boom size: 30 x 2 mm / 1,18 in ·Spiders: Angled design of 20 x 3 mm. ·Hardware: Stainless Steel, W4 grade. ·Spreaders Arms: 14 x 7 mm reinforced fiber cloth and protective layer for UV. · Cable: BIG SIGNAL - Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene (PE) sheath for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance. ·Feeding: Direct to 50 Ohm coax. (Optionally in accessories you can choose a connection hose with N or UHF connector)
Write your review
The purchase of the products is always made on request. We manufacture all products, so manufacturing times can be added. That is why the final price of the purchase, as the final price of the shipping costs will be confirmed in an email sent afterwards.
The form of payment will be made once the email is received, so at all times you can cancel the order informing us of the process.