Discover the BIG SIGNAL CQ-270 antenna, this is an innovative single element dual-monoband V-UHF Quad antenna design that combines 2 monobands of 144 and 432 in the the same antenna.
Work with 2 real monoband obtaining the maximum performance in each frequency, this design is ideal as an almost omnidirectional antenna solution for terrestrial communications in both vertical and horizontal polarization, being possible to choose it in the installation. That is why it makes it very attractive as an antenna for installation in repeaters or use for beacons.
It also offers an excellent option to get started in satellite communications, this is due to its radiation pattern with different high and low lobes in its elevation plane and less influence on the polarization crossing than a traditional vertical one, and since it offers full operation -duplex since each band is fed with its own independent power supply.
Advantages of choosing the BIG SIGNAL CQ-270 antenna compared to a traditional vertical one:
· Full wavelength monoband antennas in 2 meters and 70 centimeters, reaching maximum performance and efficiency.
· Very low noise. Being a closed Quad antenna, it will allow you to reduce the QRN and urban noise, improving the quality of reception of weak signals in the band.
· Excellent performance to get started in terrestrial and satellite communications.
· Full-duplex operation, independent feed for each band. (Optionally you can insert a duplexer for a single feed).
· Less influence to cross polarization than a traditional vertical. This translates into less QSB, fading or loss of signal when receiving signals in different polarization, ideal for getting started in DX in SSB, FT-8 or communications via satellite.
· Super rugged construction for extreme durability, no maintenance for life.
· Installation in less than 5 minutes, easy assembly does not require any adjustments after installation.
BIG SIGNAL - The ultimate performance
· Band: 144 ~ 432 MHz. (+PMR 446 MHz)
· Gain: 7.11 dBi ~ 9.32 dBi. @ 6 m.
· Polarization: Vertical or Horizontal. *To choose in the installation.
· Radiation pattern: Near Omnidirectional.
· SWR: 1.1: 1 ~ 1.5:1.
· Impedance: 50 Ohm.
· Maximum power: 1,500 W. PEP.
· Total height: 0.70 m. / 2,29 ft.
· Total width of the boom: 0.95 m. / 3,11 ft.
· Weight: < 1 Kg.
· Wind load: 0.133 m2 | 104.01 N | @ 120 km / h.
· Wind resistance: > 200 Km / h.
· Attachment to mast: Abarcon up to 50 mm.
· Boom: 25 x 2 mm square.
· Screws and hardware: W4 Stainless Steel.
· Fiber system: 8 x 4 mm reinforced fiberglass tube with UV protection layer.
· Cable: BIG SIGNAL - Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene (PE) sheath for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance.
· Feed: Independent feed for each band (145 and 432 MHz) N type connector. (Optionally you can insert a duplexer for a single feed).
The purchase of the products is always made on request. We manufacture all products, so manufacturing times can be added. That is why the final price of the purchase, as the final price of the shipping costs will be confirmed in an email sent afterwards.
The form of payment will be made once the email is received, so at all times you can cancel the order informing us of the process.
Excelente antena para quien no pueda tener una direccional, excelente recepción para satélites nada que ver con mi vertical, fácil de instalar y de buena calidad. Dos monobandas en el mismo boom, un avierto