At BIG SIGNAL we present the latest generation in design and development of Cubical Quad antennas for the UHF / 432 MHz band.
Advantages of choosing a VHF Quad antenna over a traditional Yagi:
· Full wavelength elements, reaching maximum performance and efficiency.
· More gain in less boom length than a Yagi of the same size.
· Very low noise. Being a closed antenna, it will allow you to reduce QRN and urban noise, improving the reception quality of weak signals in the band.
· Less influence to crossing or change of polarization. This translates into less QSB, fading or signal loss when receiving signals in different polarization, ideal for communications via SAT or RL.
· Very high selectivity. Excellent side and back lobe suppression, further reducing unwanted noise in the reject directions.
· Quick and easy installation, pre-assembled elements, assembly without tools.
BIG SIGNAL - The ultimate performance
· Band: 430 ~ 440 MHz.
· Active elements: 22 (wide space).
· Gain: 18,2 dBi. (free space).
· F/B: 26,6 dB.
· Beamwidth 3 dB: 27º
· SWR: 1,1:1 ~ 1,5:1.
· Impedance: 50 Ohm.
· Power rating: 5.000 W. PEP
· Boom length: 5,67 m. / 18,6 ft.
· Turning radius: 2,821 m. / 9,25 ft.
· Total height: 0,35 m. / 1,14 ft.
· Weight: 5 Kg / 11,02 lb
· Wind survival: > 200 Km/h. / 125 mph.
· Wind load: 0,054 m2 | 42,70 N | @120 km/h.
· Fastening to mast: Clamp up to 50 mm.
· Boom size: Square aluminum of 30 x 2 mm / 9,84 in.
· Hardware: Stainless Steel, W4 grade.
· Spreaders Arms: 8 x 4 mm reinforced fiberglass tube with UV protection layer.
· Cable: BIG SIGNAL - Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene (PE) sheath for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance.
· Design and optimization: By EA1DDO Maximo
· Feeding: N type connector.
The purchase of the products is always made on request. We manufacture all products, so manufacturing times can be added. That is why the final price of the purchase, as the final price of the shipping costs will be confirmed in an email sent afterwards.
The form of payment will be made once the email is received, so at all times you can cancel the order informing us of the process.
No reviews for this article yet. Be the first to add one.