At BIG SIGNAL we have the latest generation in the design and development of Cubical Quad antennas for the 70 MHz / 4 m band.
Why choose the 4BS-4 antenna versus a traditional Yagui?
· Full wavelength antenna in 4 meters, achieving maximum performance and efficiency.
· More gain in less boom length than a traditional Yagi antenna.
· Noise reduction: Being a closed antenna, it will allow you to attenuate the QRM and improve the reception of weak signals in the band
· Very low radiation angle even installed at low altitude: This allows us to make fewer jumps until we reach the DX, resulting in a stronger signal on the other side.
· Very robust construction with high quality materials for extreme durability.
¡BIG SIGNAL - Make the difference!
· Band: 70 MHz.
· Active elements: 4.
· Gain: 10,38 dBi (Free space).
· F/B: 20,27 dB.
· Polarization: Horizontal.
· SWR: 1,1:1 ~ 1,5:1.
· Impedance: 50 Ohm.
· Power rating: 5.000 W.
· Boom length: 2,14 m / 7,02 ft
· Turning radius: 1,28 m / 4,19 ft
· Total height: 1,4 m / 4,72 ft
· Weight: 5 Kg / 11,02 lb
· Wind survival: > 160 Km/h. / 100 mph
· Boom to Mast: 250 x 150 x 6 mm
· Boom size: 35 x 2 mm / 1,37 in
· Spiders: Angled design of 20 x 3 mm.
· Hardware: Stainless Steel, W4 grade.
· Spreaders Arms: 14 x 7 mm reinforced fiber cloth and protective layer for the sun.
· Cable: BIG SIGNAL - Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene (PE) sheath for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance.
· Feeding: Direct to 50 Ohm.
The purchase of the products is always made on request. We manufacture all products, so manufacturing times can be added. That is why the final price of the purchase, as the final price of the shipping costs will be confirmed in an email sent afterwards.
The form of payment will be made once the email is received, so at all times you can cancel the order informing us of the process.
No reviews for this article yet. Be the first to add one.