At BIG SIGNAL we have the latest generation in the design and development of cubic antennas for the 14 MHz / 20 m band.
Being in the TOP of the BIG GUN stations in the 20-meter band means owning our BIG SIGNAL 4BS-20 Cubical Quad antenna!
Why choose a BIG SIGNAL 4BS-20 Quad antenna versus a traditional Yagui?
· Full wavelength elements: reaching maximum performance and efficiency.
· Very low noise: being a closed quad antenna with horizontal polarization, it will allow you to attenuate QRN and urban noise, improving the reception quality of weak signals in the band.
· More gain in less boom length than a traditional Yagi of the same size.
· Very low radiation angle even installed at a low height: this allows us to make fewer jumps until we reach the DX, which results in a stronger signal on the other side. For this reason, it is known that quad antennas are the first to open and the last to close propagation.
· High selectivity: Extraordinary side and back lobe suppression, further reducing unwanted noise in the rejection directions.
· Less crossover or polarization influence: This translates into less QSB and signal stability when receiving DX stations.
· Super robust construction for extreme durability, forget about maintenance.
· Very light weight compared to aluminum Yagis with similar characteristics.
· Simple assembly and Plug&Play: it does not require any adjustment once installed.
Because a Quad antenna is the best directional antenna for DX due to its performance and benefits. In addition, in times where the noise in cities is increasingly high, a cubical quad antenna is the definitive solution for the practice of DX with the maximum performance guaranteed.
BIG SIGNAL - The ultimate performance
· Band: 14 MHz.
· Active elements: 4.
· Gain: 10,38 dBi. (free space).
· F/B: 25,54 dB.
· 3 dB Horizontal Beamwidth: 56º.
· Polarization: Horizontal.
· SWR: 1,1:1 ~ 1,5:1.
· Impedance: 50 Ohm.
· Power rating: 5.000 W. PEP
· Boom length: 10,70 m. / 35,10 ft
· Turning radius: 6,56 m. / 21,522 ft
· Total height: 5,25 m. / 17,224 ft
· Weight: 35 Kg. / 77,161 lb
· Wind survival: > 160 Km/h. / 100 mph
· Wind load: 2,416 m2 | 1896,56 N | @ 120 km/h.
· Boom to Mast: 250 x 150 x 10 mm.
· Boom size: 80 x 2 mm / 2,00 in.
· Spiders: Angled design of 30 x 5 mm and stabilizing element to the boom of 4 mm.
· Hardware: Stainless Steel, W4 grade.
· Spreaders Arms: Fiberglass especially molded and designed to our needs, half-round for a perfect adaptation to the surface of our crossbar, reinforced fiber cloth and protective layer for the sun.
· Cable: BIG SIGNAL - Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene (PE) sheath for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance.
· Feeding: Direct to 50 ohm.
The purchase of the products is always made on request. We manufacture all products, so manufacturing times can be added. That is why the final price of the purchase, as the final price of the shipping costs will be confirmed in an email sent afterwards.
The form of payment will be made once the email is received, so at all times you can cancel the order informing us of the process.
Las estaciones australianas se reciben hasta 9+40 dB por el Paso Largo. Ellos me pasan 9+20 con 80 W.