Looking for maximum performance in a dual-band V-UHF directional antenna?
Discover our model: BIG SIGNAL 10BS-270. This design begins to be an antenna for radio amateurs serious to work long-distance terrestrial communications or for use in satellite communications. Length of the boom is just 1.2 meters making it ideal for small spaces but guaranteeing an incredible performance with 4 elements active in VHF and 6 elements Quad in the UHF band.
Why choose a Cubical Quad antenna 10BS-270 versus a traditional Yagi?
· Full wavelength antenna in 2 meters and 70 centimeters, reaching maximum performance and efficiency.
· More gain and performance in less boom length than a traditional yagi of the same size.
· Very low noise. Being a closed Quad antenna, it will allow you to reduce the QRN and urban noise, improving the reception quality of weak signals in the bands.
· Less influence to cross polarization. This translates into less QSB, fading or loss of signal when receiving signals in different polarization, ideal for communications via satellite. · Very high selectivity. Excellent suppression of side and rear lobes, further reducing unwanted noise in reject directions.
· Quick and easy installation: pre-assembled elements, assembly without tools.
The best directional antenna option for urban environments, in times when noise in cities is increasingly high, a closed antenna is the definitive solution to improve the reception of weak signals.
BIG SIGNAL · The ultimate performance
· Band: 144 / 432 MHz. · Active elements: 4 element VHF / 6 element UHF · Gain: 10,41 / 10,2 dBi (Free space). · F/B: 19,03 / 10,01 dB. · SWR: 1,1:1 ~ 1,5:1. · Impedance: 50 Ohm. · Power rating: 2.000 W. PEP · Boom length: 1,21 m / 3,96 ft · Turning radius: 0,96 m / 3,14 ft ·Total height: 0,73 m / 2,395 ft · Weight: 1,6 Kg / 3,96 lb ·Wind survival: > 200 Km/h. / 125 mph ·Wind load: 0,075 m2 | 58,8 N | @120 km/h.
·Boom size: Square aluminum of 25 x 2 mm / 9,84 in. ·Mast clamp: Up to 50 mm. ·Hardware: Stainless Steel, W4 grade. ·Spreaders Arms: 8 x 4 mm reinforced fiberglass tube with UV protection layer. · Cable: BIG SIGNAL - Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene (PE) sheath for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance. ·Feeding: 2 coaxial lines with N connector. For a single coaxial you can optionally add a duplexer (Select in add-ons).
Write your review
EA5GJ working Meteo-Scatter with the 10BS-270
EA5GJ | Working the National V-UHF Contest with the 10BS-270 antenna
ISS ARISS cross band voice sort pass ~ 2pm PST 12/22/2020 WE6R CM97 de KJ6DZB CM87
The purchase of the products is always made on request. We manufacture all products, so manufacturing times can be added. That is why the final price of the purchase, as the final price of the shipping costs will be confirmed in an email sent afterwards.
The form of payment will be made once the email is received, so at all times you can cancel the order informing us of the process.