The BIG SIGNAL CQ-11 antenna is a single element Full-Wave Quad design for 27 MHz. Ideal for use in local QSOs with vertical polarization and to work DX with his low radiation angle and low noise.
Why choose the CQ-11 antenna versus a traditional vertical?
· Full wavelength, reaching maximum efficiency in TX / RX because oit has no coils or adaptation elements.
· Very low noise because it is closed antenna, which will attenuate the QRM and improve the reception of weak signals in DX.
· Performance superior to the prestigious verticals.
· Very low radiation angle even installed at low height, essential for the DX.
· 3,90 meters of total length, forgetting the problems with the wind.
· Super robust construction of high quality, without maintenance of life.
· Easy installation because the weight is super light.
BIG SIGNAL - Make the difference
· Band: 27 MHz. · Gain: 6,55 dBi. @1 λ ·Polarization: Vertical. · Radiation diagram: Near omnidirectional. · SWR: 1,1:1 ~ 1,5:1. · Impedance: 50 Ohm. · Power rating: 2.000 W. · Total wide: 3,90 m / 12,79 ft ·Total height: 3,90 m / 12,79 ft · Weight: 3 Kg / 6,61 lb ·Wind survival: > 160 Km/h. / 100 mph
· Plate to Mast: 200 x 150 x 6 mm ·Spiders: Angled design of 20 x 3 mm. ·Hardware: Stainless Steel, W4 grade. ·Spreaders Arms: 14 x 7 mm reinforced fiber cloth and protective layer for the sun. · Cable: BIG SIGNAL - Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene (PE) sheath for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance. ·Feeding: PL-UHF connector.
Write your review
The purchase of the products is always made on request. We manufacture all products, so manufacturing times can be added. That is why the final price of the purchase, as the final price of the shipping costs will be confirmed in an email sent afterwards.
The form of payment will be made once the email is received, so at all times you can cancel the order informing us of the process.