Discover the BIG SIGNAL 6BS-270 antenna an innovative design of dual-band 144/432 MHz. With 6 elements in total, 2 active in the band of 2 meters and 4 in the band of 70 cm you will get an incredible performance Guaranteed with a spectacular gain to the front in just 70 centimeters of boom. Ideal for contacts on terrestrial (FM / SSB) and for use in communications via SAT (satellite), the latter tested with amazing performance.
Why choose the 6BS-270 versus a traditional Yagi?
· Elements of full wavelength, reaching maximum efficiency in TX / RX.
· More gain in less boom length than a traditional Yagi.
· Less influence on the polarization crossing; less signal loss when receiving stations in different polarization. Ideal to start in satellites (SAT).
· Very low noise, which will allow you to improve the reception of weak signals in urban environments.
· Robust construction and very light weight.
· Easy installation.
The best directional antenna option for urban environments, in times when noise in cities is increasingly high, a closed antenna is the definitive solution to improve the reception of weak signals. Welcome to the antennas without noise!
BIG SIGNAL · Make a difference in VHF / UHF!
· Band: 144 / 432 MHz. · Active elements: 2 / 4 elements · Gain: 7,91 / 9,5 dBi · F/B: 12,15 / 24,55 dB. ·Polarization: Horizontal or Vertical · SWR: 1,1:1 ~ 1,5:1. · Impedance: 50 Ohm. · Power rating: 5.000 W. · Boom length: 0,50 m / 1,64 ft · Turning radius: 0,43 m / 1,41 ft ·Total height: 0,35 m / 1,148 ft · Weight: 1 Kg / 2,204 lb ·Wind survival: > 200 Km/h. / 125 mph
·Boom size: Square aluminum of 25 x 2 mm / 9,84 in. ·Hardware: Stainless Steel, W4 grade. ·Spreaders Arms: Delrin (POM) arms. · Cable: BIG SIGNAL - Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene (PE) sheath for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance. ·Feeding: 50 Ohm. 144 MHz PLconnector | 432 MHz N connector.
Write your review
The purchase of the products is always made on request. We manufacture all products, so manufacturing times can be added. That is why the final price of the purchase, as the final price of the shipping costs will be confirmed in an email sent afterwards.
The form of payment will be made once the email is received, so at all times you can cancel the order informing us of the process.