Discover the BIG SIGNAL Delta Loop wire antenna series. The best single-band wire antenna option in terms of market performance is concerned.
Why choose the DL-11 antenna VS dipole antenna, double bazooka or similar?
· Full wavelength in 27 MHz, reaching maximum efficiency in TX / RX.
· Very low noise because its a closed loop antenna, which will allow it to attenuate the QRM and improve the reception of weak DX signals in urban environments.
· Superior performance guaranteed against dipole, double bazooka or similar.
· Very low radiation angle even installed at low height, essential for working DX.
· Super robust construction, without maintenance for life.
· Easy installation.
BIG SIGNAL - The ultimate performance
· Band: 27 MHz. · Gain: 2,9 dBi. (Free space). · Polarization: Horizontal. · SWR: Bellow 2,1:1 all band. · Power rating: 1.000 W. PEP · Total height: 3,2 meters / 10,49 ft · Total wide: 3,70 meters / 12,1 ft · Minimum mast height: From 5 meters / From 12,13 ft · Weight: 1 Kg / 2,20 lb · Wind survival: > 200 Km/h / 124 mph
·Isolators: Fiber designed. ·Conecction chassis: Anodized aluminum. ·Element: Special cable of 14 AWG (2,08 mm) tin-plated copper antenna, with polyethylene (PE) cover for excellent weather protection. ·Feeding: RG-59 coax. (UHF PL).
Write your review
The purchase of the products is always made on request. We manufacture all products, so manufacturing times can be added. That is why the final price of the purchase, as the final price of the shipping costs will be confirmed in an email sent afterwards.
The form of payment will be made once the email is received, so at all times you can cancel the order informing us of the process.