Discover the series of CQ antennas from BIG SIGNAL, available for any band or frequency.
This BIG SIGNAL CQ-2 design is a single element monoband Quad antenna for the 145 MHz band optimized to obtain the maximum performance in its working frequency. This model is ideal as an almost omnidirectional antenna solution for work in terrestrial communications both in vertical and horizontal polarization being possible to choose it in the installation. So it makes it very also very interesting as an antenna for installation in repeaters or as a use for beacons.
Also, due to its high and low lobe radiation pattern and less cross-polarization influence, it offers excellent performance for satellite reception. This antenna goes completely unnoticed once installed, ideal for discreet installations, areas with high winds, installation inside the house, on a balcony or operations in /portable.
Advantages of choosing the BIG SIGNAL CQ-2 antenna compared to a traditional vertical one:
· 2 meter full wavelength antenna, reaching maximum performance and efficiency since it does not have coils or adaptation elements.
· Very low noise. Being a closed cubic antenna, it will allow you to reduce the QRN and urban noise, improving the quality of reception of weak signals in the band.
· Only 70 centimeters in total length, it passes completely concealed installed and forget about the problems if you live in an area with strong winds or confined spaces.
· Due to its radiation pattern, it also offers excellent performance to get you started in satellite communications.
· Less influence to cross polarization than a traditional vertical. This translates into less QSB, fading or loss of signal when receiving signals in different polarization, ideal for getting started in DX in SSB, FT-8 or communications via satellite. · Super rugged construction for extreme durability, no maintenance for life. · Installation in less than 5 minutes, easy assembly does not require any adjustments after installation.
BIG SIGNAL - The ultimate performance
· Band: 144 ~ 146 MHz. · Gain: 7.11 dBi. @ 6 m. · Polarization: Vertical or Horizontal. *To choose in the installation. · Radiation pattern: Almost omnidirectional. · SWR: 1.1: 1 ~ 1.5:1. · Impedance: 50 Ohm. · Maximum power: 1,000 W. PEP. · Total height: 0,70 m. / 2,29 ft · Total width: 0,50 m. / 1,64 ft · Weight: < 1 Kg. · Wind load: 0.093 m2 | 72.612 N | @ 120 km / h. · Wind resistance: > 200 Km / h.
· Attachment to mast: Up to 50 mm. · Boom: 25 x 2 mm square. · Screws and hardware: W4 Stainless Steel. · Fiber system: 8 x 4 mm reinforced fiberglass tube with UV protection layer. · Cable: BIG SIGNAL - Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene (PE) sheath for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance. · Feed: N connector.
Write your review
The purchase of the products is always made on request. We manufacture all products, so manufacturing times can be added. That is why the final price of the purchase, as the final price of the shipping costs will be confirmed in an email sent afterwards.
The form of payment will be made once the email is received, so at all times you can cancel the order informing us of the process.