Discover the BIG SIGNAL Delta Loop wire antenna series. The best single-band wire antenna option in terms of market performance is concerned.
Why choose the DL-6 antenna VS dipole antenna, double bazooka or similar?
· Full wavelength in 50 MHz, reaching maximum efficiency in TX / RX.
· Very low noise because its a closed loop antenna, which will allow it to attenuate the QRM and improve the reception of weak DX signals in urban environments.
· Superior performance guaranteed against dipole, double bazooka or similar.
· Very low radiation angle even installed at low height, essential for working DX.
· Super robust construction, without maintenance for life.
· Easy installation.
BIG SIGNAL - Make a difference!
· Band: 50 MHz. · Gain: 2,9 dBi. · Polarization: Horizontal. · SWR: Bellow 1,5:1 all band · Power rating: 500 W. or 2.000 W. version · Total height: 2,05 meters / 6,725 ft · Total wide: 2,01 meters / 6,594 ft · Minimum mast height: From 3,5 meters / 11,48 ft · Weight: 300 g / 0,661 lb · Wind survival: > 160 Km/h / 100 mph
·Isolators: Nylon designed. ·Conecction chassis: Anodized aluminum. ·Element: Special cable of 14 AWG (2,08 mm) tin-plated copper antenna, with polyethylene (PE) cover for excellent weather protection (2 KW Model) or PVC cover for (500 W. Model). ·Feeding: 1/4 wave length matching stub, RG-11 or RG-59 according to power model.
Write your review
The purchase of the products is always made on request. We manufacture all products, so manufacturing times can be added. That is why the final price of the purchase, as the final price of the shipping costs will be confirmed in an email sent afterwards.
The form of payment will be made once the email is received, so at all times you can cancel the order informing us of the process.