In BIG SIGNAL we present the BIG SIGNAL DL-40 antenna. A Delta Loop mono band antenna with full wavelength in 40 meters. This innovative design can be installed on a mast with only a height of 7.5 meters. Never a 40 meter Delta Loop antenna had been used as it is now in hundreds of operations in /Portable or in fixed installations.
Why choose the DL-40 antenna versus a dipole antenna, double bazooka or similar?
· Full wavelength in 40 meters, reaching maximum efficiency in TX / RX.
· Very low noise due to being a closed loop antenna, which will allow it to attenuate the QRM and improve the reception of weak signals.
· Superior performance guaranteed against dipole, double bazooka or similar.
· Very low radiation angle even installed at low height, ideal to work medium and long distance DX.
· Super robust construction.
· Super simple setup.
BIG SIGNAL - Make a difference!
· Band: 7 MHz. · Gain: 2,9 dBi. · Polarization: Horizontal. · SWR: Bellow 2,1:1 · Power rating: 500 W. or 2.000 W. version · Total height: 6 meters / 19,68 ft · Total wide: 18,5 meters / 60,69 ft · Minimum mast height: From 7,5 meters / 24,60 ft · Weight: 1,2 Kg / 2,64 lb · Wind survival: > 160 Km/h / 100 mph
·Isolators: Nylon designed. ·Conecction chassis: Anodized aluminum. ·Element: Special copper cable with polyethylene (PE) sheath for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance. and PVC cover for (1.000 W. Model). ·Feeding: 1/4 wave length matching stub, RG-11 or RG-59 according to power model.
Write your review
EA2LMI's Expedition with the DL-40
Assembly Delta Loop BIG SIGNAL DL-40
The purchase of the products is always made on request. We manufacture all products, so manufacturing times can be added. That is why the final price of the purchase, as the final price of the shipping costs will be confirmed in an email sent afterwards.
The form of payment will be made once the email is received, so at all times you can cancel the order informing us of the process.