BIG SIGNAL have the latest generation in design and development of Quad antennas for 50 MHz / 6 m.
Why choose the 4BS-6 antenna versus a traditional Yagui?
· Elements of full wavelength, reaching maximum efficiency in TX / RX.
· Optimized design with last generation software.
· More gain in less boom length than a traditional Yagi.
· Very low noise, which will allow you to improve the reception of low signals in urban environments.
· Extraordinary F/R and F/B.
· Very low radiation angle even at low height, essential for working DX.
· Comparable performance with a 6 element full-size Yagi antenna.
· Heavy-Duty construction with high quality materials for extreme durability.
The best directional antenna option for the DX in urban environments, in times when QRM in cities is increasingly high, a closed antenna is the definitive solution to improve DX reception.
¡BIG SIGNAL - Make the difference!
· Band: 50 MHz. · Active elements: 4. · Gain: 10,23 dBi. · F/B: 21,07 dB. ·Polarization: Horizontal. · SWR: 1,1:1 ~ 1,5:1. · Impedance: 50 Ohm. · Power rating: 5.000 W. · Boom length: 3,04 m / 9,97 ft · Turning radius: 1,815 m / 5,95 ft ·Total height: 2,10 m / 6,88 ft · Weight: 7 Kg / 15,43 lb ·Wind survival: > 160 Km/h. / 100 mph
· Boom to Mast: 100 x 100 x 6 mm ·Boom size: 30 x 2 mm / 1,18 in ·Spiders: Angled design of 20 x 3 mm. ·Hardware: Stainless Steel, W4 grade. ·Spreaders Arms: 14 x 7 mm reinforced fiber cloth and protective layer for the sun. · Cable: BIG SIGNAL - Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene (PE) sheath for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance. ·Feeding: Direct to 50 Ohm coax.
Write your review
The purchase of the products is always made on request. We manufacture all products, so manufacturing times can be added. That is why the final price of the purchase, as the final price of the shipping costs will be confirmed in an email sent afterwards.
The form of payment will be made once the email is received, so at all times you can cancel the order informing us of the process.