In BIG SIGNAL we have the famous multi-band Cubical Quad antenna with 2 elements and 5 bands. ¡The real queen of the DX!
But this is a model that currently breaks all the schemes in this type of antennas, from the optimization of electrical design with state-of-the-art software to the mechanical part, innovating and using the latest advances in materials guaranteeing extreme durability.
Why choose the 2BS-5B antenna versus a multiband Yagi antenna?
· 5 bands of full wavelength, reaching maximum efficiency in TX / RX.
· Very low noise because it's a closed antenna, which will allow you to attenuate the QRM and improve the reception of weak signals in DX.
· Very low radiation angle even installed at low height, essential for the DX.
· Extraordinary lateral rejection and front / back, providing high directivity and reducing noise in the rejection directions.
· Comparable performance as multiband Yagis of 3-4 el. full-size. Much bigger.
· Just over 4 meters of turning radius, ideal for installations with limited space.
· Super heavy-duty construction for extreme durability, forget about maintenance.
· Super light weight compared to aluminum Yagis with similar characteristics.
The best directional antenna option for the DX in urban environments, in times when noise in cities is increasingly high, a closed antenna is the definitive solution to improve the reception of weak signals in DX.
BIG SIGNAL - Make the difference
· Bands:10 / 12 / 15 / 17 / 20 m (*6 m, 2 element kit optional) · Active elements: 2 per band. · Gain: 7,34 / 7,01 / 7,20 / 7,11 / 7,10 dBi. · F/B: 18,61 / 12,64 / 14,40 / 13,50 / 13,18 dB. ·Polarization: Horizontal. · SWR: Bellow 1,5:1 on all bands. · Impedance: 50 Ohm. · Power rating: 2.000 W. · Boom length: 2,84 m. / 9,32 ft · Turning radius: 4,03 m. / 13,22 ft ·Total height: 5,25 m. / 17,22 ft · Weight: 19 Kg. / 41,88 lb ·Wind survival: > 160 Km/h. / 100 mph
· Boom to Mast: 250 x 150 x 8 mm ·Boom size: 50 x 2 mm / 2,00 in ·Spiders: Angled design of 30 x 5 mm and stabilizing element to the boom of 4 mm. ·Hardware: Stainless Steel, W4 grade. ·Spreaders Arms: Fiberglass especially molded and designed to our needs, half-round for a perfect adaptation to the surface of our crossbar, reinforced fiber cloth and protective layer for the sun. ·Cable: BIG SIGNAL - Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene (PE) sheath for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance. ·Feeding: High Quality current balun.
Write your review
SWR Measure @EA2BY
Assembly of elements
The purchase of the products is always made on request. We manufacture all products, so manufacturing times can be added. That is why the final price of the purchase, as the final price of the shipping costs will be confirmed in an email sent afterwards.
The form of payment will be made once the email is received, so at all times you can cancel the order informing us of the process.