In BIG SIGNAL have the last generation in the design and development of Quad antennas for 432 MHz / 70 cm.
Why choose a Quad antenna versus a traditional Yagi?
· Elements of full wavelength, reaching maximum efficiency in TX / RX.
· More gain in less boom length than a traditional Yagi.
· Very low noise, improve the reception of weak signals in urban environments.
· Extraordinary F/R and F/B, reducing noise in the rejection directions.
· Heavy-Duty construction for an extreme durability.
The best directional antenna option for the DX in urban environments, in times when QRM in cities is increasingly high, a closed antenna is the definitive solution to improve DX reception.
¡BIG SIGNAL - Make the difference!
· Band: 432 MHz. · Active elements: 2. · Gain: 8,00 dBi. · F/B: 10,01,00 dB. ·Polarization: Horizontal or Vertical · SWR: 1,1:1 ~ 1,5:1. · Impedance: 50 Ohm. · Power rating: 5.000 W. · Boom length: 0,315 m / 1,151ft · Turning radius: 0,20 m / 1,476 ft ·Total height: 0,265 m / 0,656 ft · Weight: <1 Kg / 2,204 lb ·Wind survival: > 200 Km/h. / 125 mph
·Boom size: Square aluminum of 25 x 2 mm / 9,84 in. ·Hardware: Stainless Steel, W4 grade. ·Spreaders Arms: Polyethylene (PE) arms. · Cable: BIG SIGNAL - Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene (PE) sheath for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance. ·Feeding: N type connector.
Write your review
The purchase of the products is always made on request. We manufacture all products, so manufacturing times can be added. That is why the final price of the purchase, as the final price of the shipping costs will be confirmed in an email sent afterwards.
The form of payment will be made once the email is received, so at all times you can cancel the order informing us of the process.